Syncing Kubernetes Clusters for CD
Once you've got the credentials setup in the form of a cloud provider, you can now use ozone to deploy container workloads, run CI/CD workflows and gain improved observability for container workloads.
- Once a cloud provider is created, clusters are automatically synced back to ozone
- You can also sync any clusters added to your account post the first sync by clicking on the "Sync Cluster" button
Creating a Cloud Cluster from Ozone
- Navigate to Resources -> Clusters
- Click on +ATTACH
- Enter the cluster name
- Select the type of the cluster (Distribution type)
- If the cluster has no exposed API service, do mark it as a private cluster
- In this case, ozone sets up a private software defined network to enable you to perform automated CI/CD for container workloads.
- Apply the YAML file on the cluster by using the commands shown on the screen
- The cluster should now be synced to the Resources -> Cluster section
- Once the cluster is linked successfully, it will be visible with an Active Status and a Green Check mark for Ozone's Agent status, indicating that it has successfully been created and setup.
Enable the following settings from either:
- The CI/CD Settings screen as the last step before the cluster is created
- Edit screen of the cluster once it has been synced to ozone (Resources -> Cluster -> Select Cluster -> Edit)
Supported CI/CD Settings for automation and observability: